Enjoy cafe quality steamed milk without the cost of an expensive espresso machine with the Bellman Stovetop Steamer. It provides perfectly steamed, frothy milk for cappuccinos and lattes easily from the comfort of your own home.
A double steaming nozzle acts just like a commercial coffee machine steam wand to give you full control over the entire steaming process.
Thanks to its portable size this steamer makes a great travel companion. Take it on the road for camping or hiking. It is crafted in 18/8 stainless steel with a Bakelite handle and knob for durability while a pressure release valve is built into the handle for safety.
Perfect for use over a campfire, you can be the hero of any outing with the Bellman Stovetop Steamer.
- No more cafes- Create perfectly frothed milk at home
- No machine needed - A fraction of the cost of an espresso machine
- Stop compromising - No need to put cold milk in your coffee anymore
- Fun to use - get the full cafe experience
- Get off the grid - Take it with you anywhere - Camping, Caravanning and Hiking
- Plentiful steam in just minutes
- No-nonsense compact design
- Cafe style steam tip produces creamy, velvety milk
- Bakelite handle with built-in safety pressure release valve
- Made from durable 18/8 stainless steel
- Use on gas, electric, ceramic, and most induction cooktops
Basic Milk Steaming Instructions:
Fill water ⅓ to ½ of the way up, close steamer lid and place on high heat.
When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob to release some of the pressure then turn it off.
Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer. Allow the tip of the want to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, then submerge the wand halfway into the milk. Turn the pitcher so that the milk begins to swirl in a circle.
When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer and clean the wand.
Pour your frothy milk into your espresso or coffee and enjoy.
Make sure not to fill with water past the handle. If you do that, the pressure release will keep you safe from dangerous built-up pressure.
How to use the Bellman Stovetop Steamer CX-25s-
Bellman Steamer from Eunice Choi on Vimeo.