If you’re a happy camper seeking a traditional yet efficient portable kettle to take on your travels, the GSI Halulite Kettle is the perfect choice. Specifically designed for camping, hiking and backpacking, this device is super lightweight and easy to carry. And due to its hard aluminium structure, it conducts heat much better than standard titanium kettles for greater fuel efficiency – and resists scratches like a pro!
Featuring a full 1 litre capacity and designed with a convenient folding handle, the streamlined spout drip-proof. Allowing you to safely pour water without accidental spillages or burns, the GSI Halulite Kettle will be your fuel-efficient, easy-pouring, lightweight-feeling outdoor companion for life.
- Ultralight - Don't Carry More than You Need
- Perfect Pout Spout - no water runs down the side of the kettle when pouring
- Wide Base - Large area to heat, which cuts down on heating times and saves fuel
- Extremely Durable- Will Stand the Test of Time
- Wide top opening - Perfect for packing ultralight stoves
- Hard-anodized Halulite™ alloy distributes heat evenly for fast and efficient cooking and is extremely lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Features an easy-pour spout and convenient, coated handle that swings down for compact storage
- Convenient size and shape saves precious pack space; durable, lightweight design saves weight on the trail
- Kettle is sized to hold ultralight stoves (sold separately)
- Best use: Backpacking
- Liquid capacity 1 Litre
Dimensions: 15.4cm x 8.89cm
- Material: Hard-anodized alloy
- Weight: 164 grams