- Save cash - Best value entry-level hand grinder
- Take it with you - A perfect travel companion
- Unrivalled build quality - Japanese precision
- Easy use adjustment nut - Grind your coffee to the way you like to brew it
- Long steel handle for fast grinding speed
- Conical ceramic burrs
- Produces less static than plastic versions
- Stainless Steel Body
- Laser-etched durable ceramic burrs made from Japanese clay
- Fits nicely into an AeroPress with the band removed
The new Porlex Mini II Hand Coffee Grinder is the BEST coffee hand grinder for the price.
This latest version is packed full of new features to take your grinding to the next level.
- Improved action of the rotating handle, it is very smooth and force required is constant
- Higher output -30% more grinding per rotation
- Improved particle size distribution.
- 100% made in Japan
The Porlex Mini II still comes with the durable and long lasting stainless steel body, grinds cup, lid, and handle; With the inner burr, inner burr insert with spring and outer burr, completely being redesigned with over 12 months of R&D adding upgraded materials for the interior housing.
The Inside components have been improved for better particle size distribution. This includes more reliable grind adjustments of 16 clicks grind change per rotation (around 37 microns between clicks) And a new claw-foot shape that allows for the grinder to be stood upright when the grinds cup is removed.
This grinder has a large 20gm capacity, ceramic burrs and a stainless steel housing, which not only makes it easy to clean, but more resilient than glass versions, and produces less static than plastic versions.
The conical ceramic burrs don't rust, are easy to clean and stay sharper for much longer than steel burrs.
It also has a rubber grip that makes grinding even easier and allows you to attach the handle to the side of the grinder housing when detached.
This model fits nicely into an AeroPress with the band removed.
The burrs cope well with everything you can throw at it - from Turkish to French Press grind setting - and thanks to an easily accessible locking nut, is really easy to adjust.
But the thing that sets this apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind.
This is down to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other
Tea drinker in the house? Add some delicious, premium Origin Tea to your order? Shop 👉 HERE