Fox Coffee is proud to offer our customers premium fresh coffee and the best quality products at competitive prices.
To ensure customers are happy with their purchase, the Fox Coffee team offer refund or exchange options on selected full price non-consumable/non-perishable products & items. Items that are listed as “On Sale” can only be exchanged dependent on stock availability.
Please note that coffee is a perishable item and no refunds or exchanges on change of mind / incorrect item ordered by customer will be provided.
To be eligible for return, a product:
- Must be a non-perishable item,
- Must be in its original condition, meaning that packaging must be intact, unopened and saleable,
- Must not have been used,
- Must be returned within 30 days of purchase
Our returns policy is valid for 30 days from receipt of your product, so if there is ever a problem, please ensure you contact us within that period regarding any issues or concerns about your order. All refunds are made directly to the method of original payment.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We review every faulty item in detail and follow up with our suppliers to continuously improve our processes, so your feedback is valuable and appreciated if you have found an issue.
Rest assured that faulty items can be returned for a refund or replacement (dependent on stock availability), and we encourage the inclusion of the below information to help us process your faulty item promptly.
Please email us/complete the form below:
- Full Name:
- Contact number:
- Order number:
- Brief description of issue:
INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
From time-to-time errors happen (we’re all human after all!). The two most common mistakes we encounter are:
In instances where Fox Coffee has mistakenly sent you the incorrect product or item:
- Fox Coffee has mistakenly sent you an incorrect product or item;
- Customer has accidentally ordered the wrong product or item
In instances where a customer has accidentally ordered the wrong product or item
Firstly, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. No one likes to excitedly open a package only to find it’s not what was needed, wanted, or ordered. If you’ve had this happen and the wrong product has been shipped to you (specifically the item received doesn’t match the product info on your order invoice), Fox Coffee will replace the item with the original ordered product (as detailed on your invoice) and ship to you at our expense (unless a refund has been requested).
We may also request the incorrectly received product be returned to us, in which instance we will pay for postage costs. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis, and we’ll let you know if you fall into this category.
Please be assured that all pick and pack errors are followed up to continuously improve our supply chain, so details on the items incorrectly received is very valuable for our team.
If you have received incorrect items, please email us so we can correct the situation quickly.
If you have requested a refund, please note that we aim to process refunds within 7 business days of agreeing on a solution with you.
- If on receiving your physical order, you realise you’ve made an error and ordered the wrong product from Fox Coffee, we encourage you to get in touch with us as quickly as possible once the mistake has been recognised/identified. Unfortunately, as Coffee is a perishable item, we may not be able to assist in all cases however the Fox Coffee team will try to assist in finding a solution that works for all involved. After all, we want you to love your experience with Fox Coffee!
- If you’ve noticed a mistake immediately after placing your online order, and/or prior to receiving your purchased items we encourage you to get in touch with us (link to contact us form) as quickly as possible in case we’re able to catch it before shipping commences.
- Please be aware that all matters relating to customer purchase/order errors will be at the discretion of Fox Coffee Management in accordance with relevant ACCC guidelines.
CHANGE OF MIND PURCHASES
- Coffee is a perishable item, and as such we do not offer exchanges or refunds for change of mind purchases on any coffee product however, we may be able to assist depending on your concern. We encourage you to contact us to discuss your specific situation.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind purchases on non-perishable items and/or products unless the item is faulty or has been shipped and subsequently received as a result of a Fox Coffee error.
- We will happily work with customers to exchange non-perishable products in instances where the product is no longer suitable. To assist us in processing your exchange, we encourage you to get in touch with us using the below form. In instances where you are shipping the product back to us, we strongly encourage customers to retain a record of shipping/postage details.
- Return shipping costs back to Fox Coffee will be the responsibility of the customer in this case. Please note: returns are only accepted with prior approval from Fox Coffee where a return authority number will be issued and must be with 30 days of invoice.
- A 15% restocking fee applies and the item must be unused and the packaging in new condition.
Please send returns to:
ATTN: RETURNS / Ref: Your Original Order Number
3 Ellison Road
Geebung, QLD 4034
For all other enquiries please Contact Us.
A note on Potential Fraud threats and minimizing risk of Fraudulent Orders:
Fox Coffee reserve the right to withhold orders from dispatch if considered a fraud risk. Customers will be contacted to verify purchases made in some instances and once confirmed, orders will be dispatched promptly.
Last updated 27th July 2022