The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Pot is an elegant and cost-effective way of brewing café quality cold brew at home.
Cold brewed coffee produces up to 67% less bitterness causing acids, resulting in a smoother and richer brew.
Made from Hario’s famous heatproof glass and BPA plastic, The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Pot has a reusable mesh filter that never needs replacing.
The minimal design makes The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Pot very approachable.
With only 3 pieces, you can be brewing coffee within 30 seconds of opening the box. No prior brewing experience is needed.
Brewing cold brew is simple, just by adding ground coffee into the filter, slowing adding cold water and letting it steep for 3-24hrs.
This results in a smoother, less bitter extraction of the coffee leaving you with a coffee concentrate that can be drunk black or with milk.
The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Pot is used by entry-level brewers and coffee professionals alike.
- Makes smooth, rich bitter-free coffee
- Easy to use, no moving parts, perfect for new brewers
- A cost-effective way of brewing café quality cold brew at home
- Reusable mesh filter that never needs replacing
- Perfect for the home and office